Fisher MD 3080

bridgeendfarm

I just bought a Fisher MD 3080, I got nothing with it as far as manuals, etc. Does anyone know anything on it. I looked at fishers website and they don't list it anymore so it must be kinda old

If you can post a picture of the control box panel, we can tell you how to use it.

Does It look like this?

3080.jpg

This is a Chinese made metal detector frequently sold on ebay. The model number is MD3080.

I bought a Fisher VLF 660 from the '80s off of eBay before I realized what it was. Like you, I got no manual. But I sent Fisher an email request and they sent one free of charge. It took a little over a week for it to arrive, so be patient.

yes it is

I just got it and it looks exactly like the one sphelt showed, doesn't say fisher anywhere on it. seem to work ok

well spent 50 worst ways

well tomorrow I will get her wet in the surf, maybe I'll find something to get my 50 bucks back I have in it. I have spent 50 worst ways

Not a fisher

I have found the same one on ebay, looks like I got an aquavision md 3080. seem most go for 119 bucks so maybe my 50 isn't a bad deal. Guess I'm just 2 trusting and should of looked deeper. If anyone know about the aquavision md 3080 I would like to still hear from you thanks

Md-3080

I just received a MD-3080 metal detector for Christmas and it was missing the wing nut that that holds the seach coil in place. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement. I am hoping I don't have to wait and get one from the company where the detector was purchased.

I just received a MD-3080 metal detector for Christmas and it was missing the wing nut that that holds the seach coil in place. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement. I am hoping I don't have to wait and get one from the company where the detector was purchased.

Lowes usually has nylon wing nuts. Don't use a metal one.

I have been accused of beign a Wing Nut and missing a few myself!! ;):laughing:
Awendaw's is a great suggestion!

NOTE: I removed your duplicate post on this issue. Good luck in your detecting experience!

Back
Top Bottom