Dilema!

smg

:( Whats a guy supposed to do who comes across multiple beep-beeps right at and old bus stop, I was like No problem, but the more beeps I found I wasn't about to get out my shovel and dig up a huge area right next to one of the busiest streets in my town, I was seriously confused and bummed. I knew some were definitely coins, the beeps were to pure. Plus the locality. I gave it up rather than have a police car stop and ask me what I building. Or do I have a permit, I don't even know if you need them, I don't think so, but you never know.
Then as I decided on this property that was a huge Field and a house at the end some carpenters were working. No sooner had I started at the far end, than One guy yells, "This is my site," and waved his head no, so I went empty today, No coins, Not a penny, We do have mass transit and they only take quarters, soI figure I have got to start making rounds, and be sly as they would say. but I still don't want a huge dig, I try and keep them small so Its not even noticed. I also had a guy come out while doing the bus stop and visited about the hobby, He seemed genuinely interested, maybe I got a new member. smg

SMG, try looking online for contact information on metal detecting clubs in your area. These clubs are a great way to meet other hunters, and are a wealth of information. Good luck!

One guy yells, "This is my site," and waved his head no

That's a new one! :wow:

As for as trashy areas like the bus stop, you need a small coil, like a 4 or 5 inch that will get inbetween the signals.

Remember smg permission is one of the main code of ethics. Find out who you have to ask first before you detect. You'll usually find they will say yes but if they say no you haven't lost anything.

Back
Top Bottom