• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

American Coin Shooter website online

The discrimination pattern is setup for coins and gold jewelry. You can find small gold pendants that ring up at 12-01 and 12-02. In order to hit those I had to expand Andy's pattern just a tad bit. I hope you enjoy the site!

i dug up 12 coins in random modern clad last night and a piece of costume jewelry that had a blue gem in it broke in half...loaded andys pattern into it...seemed to do ok.

We wanted you to know ahead of time we're not trying to boost our YouTube views. :lol: If you've watched our last two videos then you've noticed some changes. Our video intro and credits have been completely redone using our new video editing software. We'll also be adding our new intro and credits to our old videos so viewers around the world will be able to watch them as they were blocked in some countries. We've also made some changes to our videos section over the week so that people can watch our videos directly on the website. We hope you enjoy the changes and thanks for visiting!

Uploaded Deep Silver, Trash and TTF mode files to the website. Also added a Iron Reject pattern file.

Back
Top Bottom