Six hours worth of scrap...

Lightningjack

Forum Supporter
Spent Six hours today digging scrap metal at a farm house that was built around 1840 & torn down in the 1930's, I think relics sounds better then scrap..:lol: Ended up with 23lbs of relics..:D..& one coin... I can't make the date out but its a 18** V nickle, so the day wasn't a total waste.. Also managed a couple buckles & a neat little pocket knife.. I would imagine the digital watch was lost by a hunter...Take care out there..

vic2.jpg

vnic3.jpg

vnic.jpg

thanks for posting, loving seeing the hard times to go along with the abundance of good time posts ;)

keeping it real, thanks

thanks for posting, loving seeing the hard times to go along with the abundance of good time posts ;)

keeping it real, thanks

Hey thanks you all.. I hate digging stuff like this, but I know theres seated dimes & large cents somewhere under all this mess.. I just have to spend about 6 months digging out the relics to get to the good stuff below..:lol:

Our pa dirt does a number on teh V;s,,,, I found a few near Harrisburg and Reading,, they were pretty decent,, along with teh few large cents I found out there

Back
Top Bottom