Silver finds with new detector...

geodawn

Forum Supporter
I've had my Etrac for about a month now and have only had a chance to get out a handful of times...but they have been rather productive ones!

I've picked up over 40 wheats in 4 hunts. They seem to pop out everywhere and I use them as a welcome indicator of silver in the area. I picked up two '41 Mercs at my mother-in-law's house right before she completed the sale of the house. The other 2 Mercs (a '24 and '43) and a well worn '44 quarter were picked up at a local school sledding hill.

The best find's so far this season was a 100 year old mini pocket spill. At the front lawn of a local business in a place I've been over with every detector I've ever owned, the silver tune played loud and clear. At a good 7 inches I found a 1906 and a nearly flawless 1909 barber dime. I'm hoping to get back out there with Russ (rwb83) this weekend in search of more.

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 668
  • coins2.jpg
    coins2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 659
  • coins3.jpg
    coins3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 659
Isnt it amazing How you went over those sites with your other detectors,yet the E-Trac picks thru the site like it was Never Hunted! Gotta love that E-trac! The only problem is when its been Hunted By the Trac,there is nothing left to find! It really cleans a site out.im finding i have to drive further and further to find new ground.Grats on all that Silver! really nice barbers! HH

Isnt it amazing How you went over those sites with your other detectors,yet the E-Trac picks thru the site like it was Never Hunted! Gotta love that E-trac! The only problem is when its been Hunted By the Trac,there is nothing left to find! It really cleans a site out.im finding i have to drive further and further to find new ground.Grats on all that Silver! really nice barbers! HH

Yah Geo what detector had you gone over that ground with in the past? I know you had an Ace back in the day...

Back
Top Bottom