Guess what I found!

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Last week I was at a local park detecting. After a couple hours I packed it in and headed home. a couple days later my son needed to borrow my truck so I took all my gear out and stored it in the house.
Fast forward to a day ago I was out doing a training run for a upcoming Marathon I am running in. My route took me within a half mile of this park I was detecting in. As I am running down the road I spy something on the shoulder of the road, right away I notice it is a Predator raptor tool! At first I think WOW am I lucky to find a $70 tool! upon picking it up I see the wear marks look pretty familiar, could this be MY digger?
Luckily my wife was with me on the bike for support so I put it in the pack on the back of the bike.
When I get home I go straight to my equipment bag that I took out of my truck and sure enough the Raptor sheath is in there and it is EMPTY!
Not sure if I left the digger on my bumper or bedside but am pretty happy that it found its way back to me!

Congrats on the return! Too bad the guy who lost it didn't even know it was gone! :roll: :laughing:

Marathon training? For reals? Better you than me. Congrats on that too!

Holy carp lucky man to find what you were not aware was missing!

Lucky too your wife was riding along so you didn’t look like a crazy maniac running with a spear :lol:

Nice work on training for a marathon too, good luck on the run!

Hahaha,
happened to me years ago with some life jackets that flew out of the boat as I was trailering it.
(3) days later, found them along the rd in ditch. Funny stuff!

Back
Top Bottom