Still a newbie after five years

TeamMendoboys

Hello to everyone ! Got excited earlier and outed myself on an EDC question! I guess I can’t lurk no more! I have been at it about five years, but due to some medical conditions it is hard to get out as much as I would like. I have been learning as much as I can on my own, and whatever knowledge I can give my 10 year old son, I share. I have a Garrett AT pro and started with a big five special the “Sharpshooter 2.”. I found the sharpshooters limitations and quickly knew it was time to move on to the AT Pro. My so took over the sharpshooter and has been more successful with it than I. There are alot of schools I still ned to hit, and some old cabins or what remains of them in the sierras that I found when I worked for the forest service. The weather is finally cooling off here in central Cal and my son and I have a few spots on our to do list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome from Salinas, CA. I'm sure you're aware of the rules by now, for fellow Californians:

30% of all your finds must be sent to me. I accept paypal. Now get to work ! :cool:

Welcome glad you decided to step out of the shadows!! Those edc threads will get you every time!!

Welcome to the Forum Team Mendo! So...You worked for the Forest Service eh? I bet you know some old backroads and logging trails and may have even kept a set of keys to some gates? Lets go Hunting!:laughing:

Welcome from wv and good luck. Should be some good finds at those cabins lol

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Back
Top Bottom