i think this forum needs some new admins.. or rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Eve, looks like rain here and that's a bummer because I'm off. But, Christmas Day looks to be 70's and sunny. If the grounds not too spongy I plan on goin dirt fishing for a couple, (2-3), hours in the morning.

Too spongy, who cares man? Im digging if the ground is so soft I need snowshoes to stay on top!

Aside- I sure miss 'he whose name shall never be spoken' too! lmfbo!

:popcorn:

Yeah. He wasn't THAT bad, haha. As long as you are the type who enjoys a good debate with someone who is feisty and non-yielding, (a lawyer type), who could ask for more ? doh!

i think this forum needs some new admins or rules cause things are getting a lil crazy on here.. who says jewelry doesn't have any Numismatics value/ its been a trade currency for 1000's of years.. some people post in a certain forum but as soon as another does it bam moved? wth is that? plus no caps locked while typing? it seems some people on here need a freakin life... if that's all u have time to do then u need help.. i wanna know what other people think about this.. im not one to back down when i see is wrong.. i've had more than one person text me and say this is !!!!.. so lets see who really cares ... and this post will more than likely be deleted asap.. but i do have friends on here that will repost it every day until we or should i say i get answers............. :mad:

I vote for Trump!

Lol, I'm still laughing at the comment about "u" and "ur" being a 21sr century thing. I've always considered it to be nothing more than a just-plain-LAZY thing!

Lol, I'm still laughing at the comment about "u" and "ur" being a 21sr century thing. I've always considered it to be nothing more than a just-plain-LAZY thing!

My girls ride me all the time about my texts to them. Every word I can, I abbreviate and they don't always understand me :laughing:
Not lazy just my fingers too big and be hittin too many keys at the same time

My girls ride me all the time about my texts to them. Every word I can, I abbreviate and they don't always understand me :laughing:
Not lazy just my fingers too big and be hittin too many keys at the same time

:laughing: i've had people complain the opposite way to me, typing out messages that are waaay too long! when i wanna say something, i say it. :p

Look's like it's going to be a long winter . It just amazes me how the younger people of today that can't follow the rule's and law's that have been in affect since before their time , ( in this case , his membership time ) want to change everything just to suit them . I just can't figure out why the want's of the few just has to override the want's of the many . Thank you Mods and Admins . I hope you all have a Merry Christmas .

Christmas Eve, looks like rain here and that's a bummer because I'm off. But, Christmas Day looks to be 70's and sunny. If the grounds not too spongy I plan on goin dirt fishing for a couple, (2-3), hours in the morning.

Thats what you said last time :laughing: :jail::hide: well when large colonial coppers are coming out.the ground I dont blame you

Hilarious thread!

Thanks mods, for doing a thankless job cleaning up (when necessary) the messes that crop up from time to time.

This is a good forum.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom