Greetings from North Carolina! New member here.

Falconarecovery

Hope this message finds you all safe and well. I am thankful to be able to participate in this forum. Currently located in the Sandhills of North Carolina. Detect every chance I get. Primarily using Teknetics gear with a Nokta pinpointer on the hip. Wife is using a Nokta Makro Simplex and Garrett Pro Pointer AT. Have a few more that we use as loaners or backup. Yes, I am addicted. It's a sickness I can deal with though. I could stop any time I wanted to.... no really I could. Best hobby in the world!

Hope this message finds you all safe and well. I am thankful to be able to participate in this forum. Currently located in the Sandhills of North Carolina. Detect every chance I get. Primarily using Teknetics gear with a Nokta pinpointer on the hip. Wife is using a Nokta Makro Simplex and Garrett Pro Pointer AT. Have a few more that we use as loaners or backup. Yes, I am addicted. It's a sickness I can deal with though. I could stop any time I wanted to.... no really I could. Best hobby in the world!
I quit myself back in '86. Than again in '92, 96, 99, 2003, and in 2012 threw in the towel, and embraced my disease..... But I can quit again, any time I want to.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook 15 (CB3-532) using Tapatalk

We should start a recovery group.....hey wait.....this is it!!

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

:laughing: reminded me of this comic :laughing:
therapy_coinpoppers.jpg

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

:fmdfwelcome: Thanks for joining us! It's nice that you & your wife share the hobby... to me, detecting with family (in my case, my dad & brothers) makes it all the more enjoyable! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom