A very unexspected knife a first. A gold looking bracelet

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
I went out in the light rain for a 3 hour hunt today. I found the usual trash, bottle caps, 4 pennies, two quarters. I dug a lot of holes in the wet and dry sand and no more than I get out these days was happy to find anything. About and hour in the hunt I was in the wet sand and heard a nice mid tone. One scoop and it was out. It was a gold looking bracelet with the lobster clasp missing. Picture added but I haven't tested it yet. About 20 minutes later and I found a not on my bucket list knife but yet one I was surprised to see and don't think I'll ever find again. Showing the knife is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a unusual thing to find.

Attachments

• 20190208_144909 copy.jpg
    20190208_144909 copy.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,134
  • 20190208_145728 copy.jpg
    20190208_145728 copy.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,068
  • 20171225_121228 copy.jpg
    20171225_121228 copy.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,087
Wow! That knife was definitely not what I was expecting. That’s an eye popper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck on the gold test. That could be a very nice score. The knife? Well, um, interesting find alright, but I guess it's a good thing the original owner lost it...'cause it ain't cool.

Nice bracelet, don't carry that knife around too long, could get you in trouble with having that in your possession. Might be better to put it back where it came from.. LOL

Those are both cool finds! That Klu Klux Klan one is probably a pretty rare find. Definitely a conversation piece. I think if we can show condom tins, Nazi relics, bullets, and nudi tokens, I think that this ought to be a safe enough place to show that knife. I've even posted a few pot pipes. :)

Skippy

I'd sell that knife..get rid of it.. it's bad karma in my opinion.. nothing I would keep in my house or ever put on display.. people will make assumptions if you show it off outside of this forum..

:dingding:Great score on the bracelet! Did you look for any markings on the bracelet? There might be a tiny one hidden somewhere. The KKK knife was a cool find as well.

Congratulations on your valuable bracelet and very unusual knife.

Penny

I'd sell that knife..get rid of it.. it's bad karma in my opinion.. nothing I would keep in my house or ever put on display.. people will make assumptions if you show it off outside of this forum..

Just to play devils advocate, if it's bad karma, why would you sell it and not throw it away?

On another note, I was trying to get an idea of age, googled it, and I can't believe the amount of knives there were. Some Barlow knives those would be 1970's-1990's. Just scratch my head that there is still enough members to produce knives and other propaganda.

Those are some awesome finds. That’s an interesting knife. Hopefully that knife is old. I couldn’t imagine a knife maker making something like that now.

Back
Top Bottom