In with the new....out with the old.

PI JOE

Enigma
Forum Supporter
AT-PRO...Got this unit from Andrew at N.E.D. This unit is a overkill for what I needed for on the drysand and sometime in the wet. I'm only using it for recent drops in the summer. I needed a waterproof unit for the rain but I am sure it will come in handy for some dirt digs....Hell I think I will go back to dirt digging this week just to see what it does! :yes: I took her out today in the dry and wetsand. Ground balance both time...I dug everything just to get a feel for her. I ran it on the PRO mode...this unit isn't bad at all! :yes: Two main reason for getting this unit was as I said before...its waterproof and most importantly faster recovery time which is at! ;) I'll be retiring my IDX-PRO. :( Shes been very...very good to me. :yes: I remember paying $450 for her back in 2002 and believe me when I tell you it pay for itself 20+ time over the years! :yes:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 585
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 647
Always good to have a pick of detectors to cover all hunting condition.

Nice, who is the big guy with the metal detector? He looks like he needs to take a Harley for a ride or wish he had one! :roll: I love the earring in your finds. Fig leaf right?

conggrats on new heater, I got te same pendant you have there a couple weeks ago in a park after a concert, only diff mine has all green leafs.:cool:

I want a wet/dry sand detector that can discriminate and move onto land. I'm leaning towards a Sovereign GT, but the ATP would fit the bill also. Great machine AT Joe :lol:

Hey Joe.... there is something crawling on your face... you better get to the doctors :lol:

Looks like Yer getting the "feel"of her Joe!!:yes:

Good luck on all Yer future hunts with her!!

CJ

Best of luck with the new machine Joe. I'm sure it will pay for itself over time, just like the IDX-PRO did.

Good luck with the new heater Joe.

I'm looking at that American Flag pin in your scan,
letting the Chinese make our Flag should be outlawed.

Glad you said you were digging it all.Those bottle caps just scared the heck out of me:laughing: Nice heater for what you bought it for.Gonna be strange digging a park if you try it.Still too hot here.Plus they don't make a coil big enough to reach our silver in parks.That towel line should pay that one off quick during beach weather.Be interested to see what it does for you in the cold months.HH

Hey Craig..... you need to send in Joe with his new toy before you pull out the GT. It will be interesting to watch his finds. Go get um Joe. You couldnt convince him to use the DF in the dry sand Craig?

Dew

Yo Joe...Did you steal that hunt picture from me ??? :laughing: :laughing:

Nice bottlecap collection :yes:

I think you have been sneaking on to Drunk Monkey Beach...I better keep an eye out for you :yes:

Good Luck with the new machine...I'm sure it will pay for itself in no time..

Who is the handsome WWF wrestler in the photo ?? :?: :?:

CONGRATS Bro !!!!

Thanks Guys!

Lets see, imalookin2 thinks I should take a Harley for a ride or wish I had one....guam is now calling me AT JOE...Cfmct-PI well, I'll get him later and Bigpoppa not only thinks I am a WWF Wrestler but handsome one Too! :blush2: You guy are nuts and funny as hell!! :lol: :laughing: I like hunting in the winter months on drysand looking for those deep targets swinging low and slow. :yes:

Lets see, imalookin2 thinks I should take a Harley for a ride or wish I had one....guam is now calling me AT JOE...Cfmct-PI well, I'll get him later and Bigpoppa not only thinks I am a WWF Wrestler but handsome one Too! :blush2: You guy are nuts and funny as hell!! :lol: :laughing: I like hunting in the winter months on drysand looking for those deep targets swinging low and slow. :yes:

You can film Craig busting his arse:laughing:Slowmo it and it will sound like he is saying"Joooooooeee!" instead of "Noooooo!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom