• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

coin cache found by Aquachigger

Why is that Beau? I haven't been able to find out why?

I really don't know and haven't researched it much yet. Here is a cool link from a similar discussion on another forum. I don't think it was on this site, but can't remember. In the story, the guy found several caches that were eerily similar in composition to my find. Except he also found a bunch of quarters which I didn't and he ended up with 500+ coins. The dates of the coins are almost identical as well. The story is several decades old I believe. It's almost like one of his caches was transported down my way and lost.

http://www.treasurenet.com/treasures/feature/200304.htm

I don't believe this was originally talked about on Tnet but for some reason that's how the link reads? It is very interesting and I urge you to check it out.

Looks like he was detecting near the old Louisiana ports judging by the coins he found.

truly amazing find. just goes to prove... you never know what you will find...

I almost threw up that was amazing never seen anything like it!!! that guy always finds the best stuff!!!!!!

Just watched it for the first time....at work:cool: Suddenly i'm developing this scratch in my throat and think I may need to go home early. The only cure is digging!!!!

Back
Top Bottom