• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hunting your home inside and out?

Not really, but looks like it was driven in the ground with a sledge hammer..
If it weren't next to the tree I would have said horse shoes..
Maybe had a dog tied to it.. Here any barking??
Sonny

No barking, no dogs ever at this home... Only coyotes :lol:

I know a lot of people concentrate on older homes but........don't forget a lot of the criminal/tax evaders/suspicious element of today still live on cash and don't use banks :) I know of a stripper who had 16 grand stashed in her home......which was suposedly stolen by her ex bf. I also know of an ex outlaw who died when I was younger. He told a friend of mine he buried a box of money and guns in his back yard but couldn't find it because he went blind rather quickly. He died shortly after. I'm thinking of asking the current owners if I can detect the yard. It's been 25 years but hey....you never know, he may not have retreived it.

Gangsters........pimps.......bookies......loan sharks.....married men:laughing: all have money stashed somewhere. If you buy a home, it's always worth a look around.
Go detect that but don't get shot!

I met a man here in San Jose that deals White's. He has a row of clay jugs on a shelf. I asked him what they were and he said "midnight banks". Apparently people have always been afraid of banks, or just not had access to banks. They used to bury jugs, up to the lid, in their garden. At night, when they could not be seen, they would deposit their money in their "midnight bank". Two of the five he had held coins when he found them.

That is some good info, thank you

Leave it be. Probably a property marker. Those same type of "pipes" are in several spots on my grandmothers property and are found at two back corners and one front corner.
Just my 2cents worth.

Leave it be. Probably a property marker. Those same type of "pipes" are in several spots on my grandmothers property and are found at two back corners and one front corner.
Just my 2cents worth.

Good point, but not in any of the 4 corners. I'll leave it be. :)

Back
Top Bottom