xmas came early today

fred sanford

Elite Member
I felt like a kid at xmas after work. Got home from work and a package was waiting. That package happened to be my new Mine Lab Etrac. I have been saving for a few months and finally made the leap. I also bought a Garret Pro pinpointer . I would like to put a Sun Ray dx pinpointer on the Etrac but I don't know if you can. Look out silver here I come.:D I am so used to my Mxt ,so it may take a while to learn the machine. Good luck everybody.

I'm sure if you put in the time and have a little patience it will work out. Back when I bought my Explorer it literally would give me a headache and I'd want to (and would) grab my GTI, but the Minelab was definitely proving itself to me. I might have used both for a few months which in hindsight was a mistake, but once I dropped the Garrett I never looked back. I think you'll be happy with what "Santa" brought you. :grin:

Congrats on the new Etrac and Propointer!!! Enjoy the new MD!! Can't wait to see it. Wishing you lots of good finds and happy hunting. Hey, I just checked my porch to see if Santa left me anything. There was a sack full of pulltabs with a note from the big guy that said "Here are the pulltabs! Hope you find all of the canslaw I left in your favorite hunting spots...haha!"

Lol!

Congrats on the new Etrac and Propointer!!! Enjoy the new MD!! Can't wait to see it. Wishing you lots of good finds and happy hunting. Hey, I just checked my porch to see if Santa left me anything. There was a sack full of pulltabs with a note from the big guy that said "Here are the pulltabs! Hope you find all of the canslaw I left in your favorite hunting spots...haha!"

:D:lol::D:D Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom