What I found with Minelab explorer xs (from turkey)

yalniz_guvercin

gold rings that I found on the beach

IMG_0764.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_0765.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_1005.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

hammered coins...

IMG_0700.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

silver rings. coins (garrett ace 250 and minelab explorer xs)

IMG_0742.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I found 250 to ace the gold rings

IMG_0590.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

What I found was not limited to these alone. could not take many photo ... immediately because it usually jeweler selling gold

gold rings that I found on the beach

What I found was not limited to these alone. could not take many photo ... immediately because it usually jeweler selling gold

Excellent Yaniz!:clapping:

Beautiful city you live in. I was near you last year. I was staying at the Hotel Suadiye in Marmara.

the meantime, remember to search the free on the beach. but the land is prohibited. We act very carefully in the field.

Beaches are legal to hunt and inland is illegal. Ok. Id happily stick to the beaches until the ban on inland hunting was lifted. Your crazy man!:lol:

Beaches are legal to hunt and inland is illegal. Ok. Id happily stick to the beaches until the ban on inland hunting was lifted. Your crazy man!:lol:

yes, because the beaches are not only new things. coins, rings ... google translate on translation does not do well in the meantime :no: I can not fully explain what I mean. I need to learn English

yes, because the beaches are not only new things. coins, rings ... google translate on translation does not do well in the meantime :no: I can not fully explain what I mean. I need to learn English

I think I understand. You are able to say if asked you found your items on the beach. I look forward to seeing more of your finds in the future! If you stop posting here I will assume you are in prison.

I wish only to visit .. very old history of Turkey. detector to search the ban on turkey. we are doing in secret and at night, call ...

Too bad about the ban. I would love to be able to detect the grounds around Aya Sofya, or the Topkapı Sarayı. What treasures must be waiting there!

Too bad about the ban. I would love to be able to detect the grounds around Aya Sofya, or the Topkapı Sarayı. What treasures must be waiting there!

yes, full of history all around Anatolia. especially in Istanbul. yüzne each day is the date the excavation. underground excavations found the remains of 8000 year.

the problem is not prohibited in the meantime. : D relate only to prohibit the chewing:yes:
00226275_1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Live_Images_Foto_Haber_504_Marmaray_kaz_lar_nda_t.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom