Amazing day for me today!

Bobmc1968

Elite Member
I went to a very small park today that very, very rarely sees any visitors for about 25 minutes today and pulled up what has to be my best day ever! Five minutes in and I pulled out my very first merc, a 1935 which was sitting underneath a 1946 Jeff nickel! Ten minutes later I pulled out a 1960 Rosie! Then, just as I was getting ready to leave, I got a signal that bounced between a quarter and a half, 4 inches down. I dug down, bouncing off rocks the whole way. When I put my pinpointer in the hole, it started going crazy so I hand dug around and pulled out a 1786 2 Reale coin!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I checked the weight of the Reale and it is right on. Easily my best day ever to date!

TY! You are welcome to come up here to hunt with me any time. :D

I'm game! Just pay the plane ticket or gas for me. :D I get about 35 mpg highway. I won't mind you paying for me to get up there for a while. I'd LOVE to find an old copper or anything old for that matter.

awesome hunt silvers and a 2 reale... big time congrats on that baby.. Niceeee

Thanks all! I'm beating the heck out of this little park now. I've been back to it 3 times and haven't been shut out there yet! Nothing as awesome as the 2r, a few wheaties and a bunch of modern stuff, but I'll take it! :)

Back
Top Bottom