• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Found a lost puppy by the curb...

Sophia

And decided to take it home! :D:laughing:

She barked a sweet 86 and is my first silver ever (I haven't even found a silver coin in this town yet).

I found my first wheatie across the street from this puppy last night and I had an inkling that this was the older part of an already old neighborhood. Street construction just finished in the area, so I was finally able to curb strip hunt without being disturbed. I've searched the old hunted out parks (Vilas Park and the like) and found nothing. Little did I know, amazing finds were less than a block from my apartment.

Never overlook those old curb strips!

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 330
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 329
Thanks everyone! I'm pretty happy! I was just able to squeeze in about half an hour of hunting before it got dark.
Even though we've lost an hour, there's still time for hunting in the evening!

I tell everybody. Curb strips are where the goods are at. 95% of my hunting is curb strips.

Most dogs you find don't have name tags. His name Sterling is a very fitting name.

I wonder if you put a listing on craigslist lost and found saying you found a dog with a name tag if anyone would get it? :laughing:

Beautiful! That would be one of my favorite finds if I was so lucky. Congrats! Unique, heavy, and just so much cooler than a ring! Great first silver.

Back
Top Bottom