Some bling today

Chris Robinson

Went out today and hit a local beach on Puget Sound today with Metalwkr an a new fella named Larry, seemed like a good guy..:yes:
I found one chunky junk ring in the sand.
Russ found a cool double goth ring and Larry found 3 garden trowels in the sand..not one but 3.
Then we were saying our goodbyes In the parking lot when I looked down and eyeballed the chain in a puddle.
The funny thing is I looked down right when Russ was telling Larry that I routinly go to a secret spot after we hunt together an find the good stuff....
I just picked up the chain and said no I'll just find it here...:laughing:it was perfect timeing to say the least .... probably funnier if you were there but anyway...
No value to the finds but a good time for sure..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 233
Congratulations, Chris! That is one crazy ring!

Isn't that what it is all about. good friends great times And enjoying the great outdoors. a gold ring would help for sire. But that is second on my list.

A Fun Hunt Chris!

The Goth rings were plated as expected, but still an interesting find. The type of rings we found indicate a rather alternative crowd frequents that beach. As to the chain, I must say that when Chris trumps me, he does it with style! Larry is still learning his ATPro and, no doubt, will soon be humbling me regularly like Chris does. I can only hope Chris doesn't show Larry his "Secret" spot!

Attachments

• IMG_1052 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_1052 (800x600).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 140
Back
Top Bottom