Worked Hard For This One

jjm861

Elite Member
We had a bit of a bump in the swells here in So. Cal. over the last weekend. However, the tides were not at their best which led to very little sand movement.

What I find interesting here I So. Cal., is even when we have decent 5-6+ swells, how much of a !!!! shoot sand movement can be. There are times when the swell angle are right, along with decent tides, and we have massive amounts of beach sand removed. I can move 10 miles up or down the beach, with the exact same conditions and it appears as though the waves have moved sand in. :shock::shock:. It may in part be something to do with the slight angle in which the beach is facing the ocean.

I have been doing this many years now and I am still trying to learn....that is what makes this hobby so much fun. :D:D

I did manage to find a small area on Sunday where some sand had moved out. Not a lot of targets for 5 hours of hunting, but I was very happy with finds.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff

Attachments

• 12-11 Overview.jpg
    12-11 Overview.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 393
  • 12-11 gold Ring.jpg
    12-11 gold Ring.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 12-11 Silver Rings.jpg
    12-11 Silver Rings.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 354
  • 12-1 Gold Ring - 10k.jpg
    12-1 Gold Ring - 10k.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 12-11 Weight.jpg
    12-11 Weight.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 351
:dingding:Nice scores and even better getting out!

Great job Jeff! The beach cams didn't get me excited so I stayed home and painted last weekend. :roll:
Congrats on making the treasure happen! That big silver is pretty cool looking. :yes:

Nice finds. It’s the best hobby ever. When people ask me why I do this in tell them it’s like having a birthday each time I go and I never know what my present is going to be. Happy Holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That is a beauty!!

As far as learning, I swear I've yet to understand all myself. Seems like you learn every trip out.

Nice finds. It’s the best hobby ever. When people ask me why I do this in tell them it’s like having a birthday each time I go and I never know what my present is going to be. Happy Holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so true...

Back
Top Bottom