HB gold and silver

Great hunting and photos . Congrats on the Gold !

Thanks man!

Congrats on the gold. Very nice score!

Thank you!

Jeff, nice job scooping the 18K! I need to pay more attention to the single digit vdi readings.

Thanks Jeff - fricken hard to pay attention to the lows when park hunting..., but I will say, if you get a solid 7, dig her, because this is the second good ring (first was park platinum) that came up as a solid 7....

Nice yellow!

Thanks Zee!

You must be living right GS- you timed your vacation to coincide with some sand erosion and picked a good location to hunt. :yes:
Congrats on the treasure!

Thanks Compass, got LUCKY, will say that. Stumbled onto these!

Nice hunt GS! Congrats on the gold & silva! :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Congrats G.S. Nice vacation lootđź‘Ť

Thanks Metal!

Bravo!! Nice vacation hunt :)

Good to see your post Jack, and thank you much!

Congratulations, GS!!! Man, I wish we lived closer to the beaches...

No kidding right! I visit maybe twice a year and get maybe a hunt a trip out of it... always want MORE, but take whatever I can get! Hope your doing well man.

Small but she makes up for the size being 18k!! Love that color!

Thanks OBN! Comes in a 1.7g, I’ll take it! :lol:

Attachments

• 84739080-9382-4DA8-93CC-AAF3E29E9B6F.jpg
    84739080-9382-4DA8-93CC-AAF3E29E9B6F.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 112
The readings on the Nox at beaches here can very. Your 1.7gr ring can come up as a 5 or 6 at a beach 4 miles away. The heavier rings 7-10 grams will often read between 10-14. Rings that are over 15 grams will typically show a 17-20 reading. Karat gold , size , also factor in. But these # also cover different things too ! If it's solid and repeats , dig.....

It doesn't get a whole lot better than that Jeff. Gold, Silver and a great day on the beach. Sounds like a Winter vacation for one of us Northern boys. Congrats! Trapper

The readings on the Nox at beaches here can very. Your 1.7gr ring can come up as a 5 or 6 at a beach 4 miles away. The heavier rings 7-10 grams will often read between 10-14. Rings that are over 15 grams will typically show a 17-20 reading. Karat gold , size , also factor in. But these # also cover different things too ! If it's solid and repeats , dig.....

Yup. I tested out a bunch of gold rings and they’re all over the place.

It doesn't get a whole lot better than that Jeff. Gold, Silver and a great day on the beach. Sounds like a Winter vacation for one of us Northern boys. Congrats! Trapper

Thank you Trapper! Your silver escapades are truly amazing!

That's a nice piece of gold. Congrats on finding some treasure while down this way.

Thanks Jam!

Gold is gold, I guess..... ;)

V! This ring could be yours :lol:... gold certainly is gold when it’s gold :)

Back
Top Bottom