I Found A Felix Car!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I went out on an after work hunt yesterday since my weekends have been tied up with “parent care issues” and fixing up a townhouse after tenants left it a mess. Well anyway, I wasn’t going to post this hunt but since things have been slow around here reading up on “back pain” and watching out for Earl’s 200th post on the Fisher AQ, :roll: I decided you guys needed something fresh no matter what! :yes: I hunted for 3 hours yesterday with Noxy at my comfort beach. I could’ve gone a bit more before sundown but I decided that getting to a couple of glasses of wine at home was more important. :wine: The water was warm and the sun felt good that was the best of it but it was enough for me. :good:

Attachments

• 10-28-19.jpg
    10-28-19.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 655
  • 10-28-19 Car.jpg
    10-28-19 Car.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 656
Glad to see you got out anyway :) Sounds like it was nice no matter the finds. Made me smile and I have not been out hunting in some time, so thank you for posting!

I went out ... since things have been slow around here reading up on “back pain” and watching out for Earl’s 200th post on the Fisher AQ, :roll: I decided you guys needed something fresh

Dang, looks like all of your finds have been lost for quite some time. That hot wheels....well, if you got time on your hands, here is how to do a full restoration --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G4PyibedPg

Attachments

• hotwheels.jpg
    hotwheels.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 479
Looks like Felix's car spent too much time in the litter box , oh well , sand will do that .:lol: I enjoyed the post and the pictures .:yes: Just curious was the wine a Catbernet ? :?:

I went out on an after work hunt yesterday since my weekends have been tied up with “parent care issues” and fixing up a townhouse after tenants left it a mess. Well anyway, I wasn’t going to post this hunt but since things have been slow around here reading up on “back pain” and watching out for Earl’s 200th post on the Fisher AQ, :roll: I decided you guys needed something fresh no matter what! :yes: I hunted for 3 hours yesterday with Noxy at my comfort beach. I could’ve gone a bit more before sundown but I decided that getting to a couple of glasses of wine at home was more important. :wine: The water was warm and the sun felt good that was the best of it but it was enough for me. :good:
Felix I've been meaning to ask you .do you really use those crusty zincons ,I just throw the corroded ones in the garbage on the way out they don't do well in the water, copper is a different stoy.

Felix I've been meaning to ask you .do you really use those crusty zincons ,I just throw the corroded ones in the garbage on the way out they don't do well in the water, copper is a different stoy.

He told me he put them in the church collection basket that they pass around in church looking for donations :yes:

I save as many as I can. There are some that can't be saved so I send them to Craig so he can exorcise them. :lol:
To quote John Candy, "I think that will buff out"
:laughing:

Nice hunt

That car is it a restoration ? look's like 3/4 is covered with encrusted zincon's , your on the home stretch , good work bro. , your the man according to Craig :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom