Lost Signal

bukhtr1

I dug a kepi buckle the other day and after I dug the buckle - it will not register on the metal detector or the pinpointer probe. Have you ever had that happen? I even ran detector and pinpointer over the hole and that was the only thing in there! So strange.

did you happen to look around for ROD SERLING ….

that is really odd for sure....never had anything like that ever happen before ….weird

I dug a kepi buckle the other day and after I dug the buckle - it will not register on the metal detector or the pinpointer probe. Have you ever had that happen? I even ran detector and pinpointer over the hole and that was the only thing in there! So strange.

This is the Find a Hunting Buddy section of the forum... You might consider posting this in the General Hobby Discussion section, as it may get more views and responses there.

By the way, after the detector failed to register, did you try the same detector right away on a coin or your wedding ring ? Can't explain why it couldn't be seen by your detector or your pinpointer, unless coincidently they both lost battery power at the same moment.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom