116 clad coins, junk jewelry and record nickel count.

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
I MDed for 3 3/4 hour today. I quit because I was exhausted, not because the targets quit coming.

I found 91 Lincoln/Zincolns with No Spills!!!!

I also set my one day nickel record with 13 Jeffersons. Total clad count was only $2.96 withe 115 coins...that I'd ridiculously low.

Got two junk rings. One has a nice blue stone. Got 4 other pieces of junk jewelry. I like finding jewelry, but prefer precious metal jewelry.

My back and elbow are in full revolt.

I got one Korean coin and that made the total 116 coins. I must have dug 400 targets total because I was digging every nickel and pull tab signal.

Best find was a lead Giraffe toy. Would like to know how old it is.

ere3apur.jpg

ygepanuj.jpg

sy8u5ubu.jpg

arajepud.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nickels.. LOL Getting that many is kinda hard. I think my record is 19 or so. Cant remember. Gotta go through my books from last year. Never know which nickel is gonna be that elusive gold ring. Nice haul for sure.

Nice job, I did the same thing for two days. I dug every solid signal foil and up. Got my first gold ring(10K) rang up a solid 50 on my t2se, did not jump at all, even though the ring was in two pieces. The pinpoint was smooth as butter, no static on the drop off. Even coins don't pinpoint that clean. keep digging the gold will come. Nickel on the t2 57, 58

Nice job, I did the same thing for two days. I dug every solid signal foil and up. Got my first gold ring(10K) rang up a solid 50 on my t2se, did not jump at all, even though the ring was in two pieces. The pinpoint was smooth as butter, no static on the drop off. Even coins don't pinpoint that clean. keep digging the gold will come. Nickel on the t2 57, 58

I was specifically looking for jewelry on this hunt. That's why I dug so much. Given how much I pulled out of the area I know there has t be more bling there. Will try it again this morning and see what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was specifically looking for jewelry on this hunt. That's why I dug so much. Given how much I pulled out of the area I know there has t be more bling there. Will try it again this morning and see what happens.

Man, super job on the digging!
I have dug every zinc signal I have ever come across and always will.
Most times it is just a zincoln, but 4 times it was a big gold ring.
You dig one of those up and all that digging and pain will magically and instantly become worth the trouble.

Good luck...this is exactly the kind of site to dig like this.

That seems like a lot of work... but much more fun than work. Nice digging, and pulling for you to have some of those junk signals to turn gold for ya!!

Nice job. I really should just dig em all as well. Been trying to get into that habit, especially after reading alot of diggers posts.

Keep it up!

Your an animal! Whats your digging tool?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

In Florida's sandy soil I use a cheap serrated trowel from Loew's. I also use a Hori-Hori on occasion. I think I'm going to go to a long handled tool to save my wrist.

Back
Top Bottom