VANCE METAL DETECTING in Kentucky: 2 THUMBS UP

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
So I had contacted a few deus dealers when i was thinking about making the switch out of Fisher/Garrett. Cutting through the chase, I ended up in contact with Jeremy @ Vance Metal Detecting out of KY. He is a member on here as well.

Long story short, absolutely NOTHING but great things to say about them. I got a smoking deal on the Deus, Jeremy was there to answer any and all questions, shared some tips and was even willing to take my detectors in trade. I paid on Friday afternoon and had my Deus on Saturday morning!(less than 24hrs) Now that's impressive service! Really I could not have asked for anything more out of my buying experience.

If you're in the market for a new machine or accessories, check out vancemetaldetecting.com

Disclosure: I am in no way related to, involved with or compensated by Vance Detecting. I just believe that good customer service should be rewarded, hence my recommendation.

Vance metal detecting #1

I am a 100% disabled veteran and have been detecting since 1983. Thanks for the speedy delivery of my new E-Track and the extras you sent along with it at no charge. I must say no one can match your price or service. I checked with other dealers before buying and as you say “call me last” so I did and am glad I did! Now you will be my only place to shop for anything related to metal detecting. I also plan to tell my detecting club about you at the next meeting. Thanks again for the Minelab bag and hat and the replacement battery pack.

So I had contacted a few deus dealers when i was thinking about making the switch out of Fisher/Garrett. Cutting through the chase, I ended up in contact with Jeremy @ Vance Metal Detecting out of KY. He is a member on here as well.

Long story short, absolutely NOTHING but great things to say about them. I got a smoking deal on the Deus, Jeremy was there to answer any and all questions, shared some tips and was even willing to take my detectors in trade. I paid on Friday afternoon and had my Deus on Saturday morning!(less than 24hrs) Now that's impressive service! Really I could not have asked for anything more out of my buying experience.

If you're in the market for a new machine or accessories, check out vancemetaldetecting.com

Disclosure: I am in no way related to, involved with or compensated by Vance Detecting. I just believe that good customer service should be rewarded, hence my recommendation.

Since he is a member here, maybe he would consider being a Sponsor with all the rights and benefits that go with a paid sponsorship? What User Name does he go by?

Back
Top Bottom