Hello from Washington

flysar

Recently retired to my home state of WA after 26 years in the Army & Coast Guard.

My first detector was a Garrett Ghostowner that I bought from Roy Lagal in Lewiston ID in 1974. We lived in an old homestead/former trading post in Clarkston WA and I found all sorts of neat old stuff; not sure where it is now. In 1980 I traded a bunch of silver coins I had found and added a little cash for a Garrett Master Hunter Deepseeker. Didn't have a chance to use it much before our military adventure began.

The other day I was going through some boxes and found the Ghostowner and Deepseeker and thought about putting them back to work. The Ghostowner is dead (maybe one to many moves) and the Deepseeker doesn't seem to be working right... may need to send it off.

Any experts in Southwest WA or Northern OR that know these old ADS detectors or could point me to a shop in WA or OR that could take a look at it?

Looking forward to searching the site & seeing what has changed in the hobby of detecting in last 30 years.

Welcome from the Seattle area, thank you for your service, and congratulations on your retirement!

Back
Top Bottom