Ground Hawk Detector Made in the U.S.A.

bayoukid

Anybody here ever hear of the Ground Hawk detector?

The company is out of business now.

I found one online for sale so I offered the owner a sum that was way below what he wanted and he accepted it.

So, now I'm broke but have a Ground Hawk on its way to me (starting Monday anyways).

I guess I mostly bought it out of curiousity. There's no middle of the road on that machine. It's either loved or hated.

I got messages from guys who claim it's the best coin machine they've ever owned. Then there were those less impressed.

They still have new ones their old dealers are selling for $500 each. And yes, they're still selling for that. Seems the Ground Hawk does have a following.

Oh well, at the price I paid (very small) I can eat it if I have to.

Any comments?

--kid

The Ground Hawk is intended to be a relic machine. The company seems somewhat wishy washy, one day he reappears and start selling them again and then a few months later he is gone again. But I was told when they were first produced it was a serious relic finder! I was watching one on Find's Forum and he got down to 200.00 and if it works that is a good deal. I don't think you have wasted your money kid. Good luck with it and let us know how it works out.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

Welcome to the forum from California. Can't offer any comments about your new detector, but hope it works well for you.

The Ground Hawk is intended to be a relic machine. The company seems somewhat wishy washy, one day he reappears and start selling them again and then a few months later he is gone again. But I was told when they were first produced it was a serious relic finder! I was watching one on Find's Forum and he got down to 200.00 and if it works that is a good deal. I don't think you have wasted your money kid. Good luck with it and let us know how it works out.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

I was the one who bought that Ground Hawk on the Find's Forum. I offered him a lower amount and he accepted it.

I'm sure it works fine. That fellow is a good guy.

Several dealers are still selling them for $500 each.

The info I've gotten on it so far is it's average on depth but its real plus advantage is in discrimination. One user claims it's 100% accurate. I'll believe that when I see it.

--kid

Back
Top Bottom