Thinking about Taking the AT PRO plunge

Vethraxx

Elite Member
Now that I got a new career underway and my finances are no longer bleak. I am thinking of getting an AT PRO. One thing I am noticing between Kelly Detectors and Big Boy Hobbies is that they pack alot of '!!!!' with their deals. Neither tosses in the sniper coil or a bigger DD coil. Does anyone know of place to order that does offer the detector with it's stock coil and atleast the ONE other coil.

I would just talk to the sponsors and tell them what you want. I think you can get the two coil package , but you are paying for the extra coil , they cant substitute an extra coil in place of the "freebies" that may come with the detector normally ( I wish they could ). I think you might be surprised at how good of a deal you can get on the detector and an extra coil though.

the kellyco package is !!!!. i purchased my first detector through them i dont use any of the filler they throw in with it.

The "Spring Special" pack usually comes with both the stock and 5x8 coils with coil covers, but usually is on a limited basis. Try Barts Big Boy Hobbies. Last I checked they still had some. Bart is also someone who will work with you on piecing together a package deal.
FWIW.

The "Spring Special" pack usually comes with both the stock and 5x8 coils with coil covers, but usually is on a limited basis. Try Barts Big Boy Hobbies. Last I checked they still had some. Bart is also someone who will work with you on piecing together a package deal.
FWIW.

Thank you Sir! We will beat any deal out and be there for questions after the sale. Holler anytime! ;)

Back
Top Bottom