Looking to purchase an Etrac

Reed78

Been using a Whites Coinmaster for almost 4 years now and its time to upgrade. Have done quite a bit of research, and tried out a few of my pals machines and decided to bite the bullet and buy an Etrac. Will also be needing a new Garrett pro pointer seeing as mine is swimming at the bottom of the Ohio river somewhere (long story).

Just wanted advice on where to maybe find a nice deal from someone reputable. I checked amazon but I am still leery of them as a few buddies of mine have had bad experiences with metal detecting supplies from them and their affiliates. Last time I purchased my pinpointer from someone who contacted me on this forum with a great deal for that and a lesche digger (cant for the life of me remember who it was though)

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Ben

Been using a Whites Coinmaster for almost 4 years now and its time to upgrade. Have done quite a bit of research, and tried out a few of my pals machines and decided to bite the bullet and buy an Etrac. Will also be needing a new Garrett pro pointer seeing as mine is swimming at the bottom of the Ohio river somewhere (long story).

Just wanted advice on where to maybe find a nice deal from someone reputable. I checked amazon but I am still leery of them as a few buddies of mine have had bad experiences with metal detecting supplies from them and their affiliates. Last time I purchased my pinpointer from someone who contacted me on this forum with a great deal for that and a lesche digger (cant for the life of me remember who it was though)

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Ben

Hi Ben!

I have many hours on the E-Trac and its one of my favorites. I have found more silver with mine than all my machines put together so I am a bit biased! LOL For a good reason though.

Holler at me I would be glad to tell you all i know about this detector.

Be sure to give Bart at big boys hobbies a chance!....

I think you will like his etrac package! I sure did !

ArtWI

I would give Larry @nwi detectors a call before you actually make the purchase. I tired numerous sponsors and nobody was remotely close to his "deal"

Back
Top Bottom