Todays finds

Moe Money

Hit up the local park today and hunted the area furthest from the parking lot. It's a decent walk to get back there and I thought it may have a square foot or two that a coil hasn't been over. (silly me) :grin: Didn't strike it rich, but ended up finding a lot of clad back there. 10 qtrs, 12 dimes, 6 nickles, and lots of pennies. A few of these pennies came from my moms back yard yesterday, along with a kids Cleveland Indians ring.
2 of the dimes were silver Rosies, (a 51 and 64) so at least I dug some shiny stuff today. Still more fun than hunting for Pokemon. :p

Attachments

• Hunt 8-29-16.jpg
    Hunt 8-29-16.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 298
Thanks! The ring is a Cleveland Indians one. No value, but still cool.

Indians, no value, makes sense to me..:laughing:

Funny, how location plays into our junk sport rings...

I have a junker Red Wings championship ring I found..

<°)))>{

Hit up the local park today and hunted the area furthest from the parking lot. It's a decent walk to get back there and I thought it may have a square foot or two that a coil hasn't been over. (silly me) :grin: Didn't strike it rich, but ended up finding a lot of clad back there. 10 qtrs, 12 dimes, 6 nickles, and lots of pennies. A few of these pennies came from my moms back yard yesterday, along with a kids Cleveland Indians ring.
2 of the dimes were silver Rosies, (a 51 and 64) so at least I dug some shiny stuff today. Still more fun than hunting for Pokemon. :p
That was a good hunt.

Thank you everyone. I was basically cherry picking the obvious DIG ME sounds and there where a lot of them. Any day I dig more nickles than pull tabs is a good one. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom