• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ID objects in photo/win 2 silver dimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoundrel

six feet under(water)
ID objects in photo/WINNER/win 2 silver dimes

Congratulations to NBerne for correctly identifying the objects as sandcastle molds.

Attachments

• tins.jpg
    tins.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 675
  • sand.jpg
    sand.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 269
Sandcastle window molds.
Coffin shaped cookie cutters for Halloween.
Some kind of busing for electrical wire of some kind.
Some kind of boat part.
Some kind of ski/surfboard part.

Yea, couple days ago I tried to search google pics for any combination of cargo ship hardware, fishing net equipment, marine gear replacement parts and several other things (obviously these are needing to be replaced) but the only thing in common with hundreds of images is the color of that paint
untitled.jpg

thinking about more exposure on youtube but we need a video and I don't have the mystery item so I will have to pass.

it's the opinon of everyone here these are a bi-product of an underwater city or alien installation
imagesCABLEA5H.jpg

Hey Chicago i think you might be on to something with the aliens, or it is someone who likes to screw with the mind of md'ers and travels a lot .

Objects must be positively identified, with at least 2 other reputable forum members concurring(like Dusty and Burien). No deadline. I'm waiting...

Well this is an easy one. 3 pieces of junk metal....you can pm me for the address to ship the dime out. :lol:

Well this is an easy one. 3 pieces of junk metal....you can pm me for the address to ship the dime out. :lol:

:lol: but these are a mystery up and down miles of coast line and have been the topic of many forums for a long time with no identification. Surely someone somewhere knows the origin of this product. Nuclear subs, trolling nets, something? :roll:

Hey Chicago i think you might be on to something with the aliens, or it is someone who likes to screw with the mind of md'ers and travels a lot .

I going to keep looking, someone who has one please make a video for youtube and we will get some answers.

The object of this contest is to give a definitive answer, not a guess. I have no idea what they are. You're going to have to work for this one.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom