Popped up this 1952 Rosie and $3.22 in clad from a soccer field

Attachments

• IMG_1232.jpg
    IMG_1232.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 132
Thanks I dug a bunch myself to get what I found too. But I'm really learning this new machine so it all good

Super.! Isn't it amazing how good the silver coins hold up against being buried in the
Soil compared to the clad coins??? Was looking at your pic. There and it never ceases to amaze me about that....

Anyway, good for you!
HH

Congrats on the silver. Pa. soil seems to be kind to it. I have pulled several that looked newly minted. Soon you'll start to click with your AT Pro if you haven't already and that silver squeak will be almost unmistakable. Where in SW Pa. are you located ? Good luck and HH Mark

Gas money and silver, nice! I agree with Mark, PA soil is easy on the silver but the coppers get hammered!

Congrats on the silver. Pa. soil seems to be kind to it. I have pulled several that looked newly minted. Soon you'll start to click with your AT Pro if you haven't already and that silver squeak will be almost unmistakable. Where in SW Pa. are you located ? Good luck and HH Mark

Im over in the burgettstown area where about a in Pittsburgh are you cause I'm not to far from there and have hit a couple of parks over in the south hills recently

Back
Top Bottom