• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Y Winter storms are GOOD for us

Jim53

:laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 590
  • snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 587
It's pix of cuts like that , that give make any beach hunter drool ! :laughing:

Our beaches are getting the snot beat out of them right now. :D They showed on the news at high tide, waves crashing on the beach, all the way up to some buildings.

One of my beaches had a pretty good cut going already before the storm. Can't wait to get back out there tomorrow :shock:
Charging my battery pack right now.

One of my beaches had a pretty good cut going already before the storm. Can't wait to get back out there tomorrow :shock:
Charging my battery pack right now.

Just walked outside after making dinner, the surf is really pounding, finally got a good SW breeze, wind has veered from east to sou'east to southerly, now is southwest, (been blowin about 30-35 all day), you can hear the real nice low frequency pounding of the waves, first time this year. Really big heave on.
Tide is just about high now, ( 9:30pm).

As my beach is south facing I am anticipating some movement overnight.
Gonna have to get over the dunes to the beach before first light to see how things are.

Good Luck Jim!! Let hope were in for some amazing hunts...

Oh Yeah

A sight for sore eyes. I saw my beach like that about a month ago, and spotted a gold ring with my eye, and brought home eleven silvers, and another mercury dime that I somehow lost? Hope your cut is deep and you find lots of goodies.
HH everyone

Back
Top Bottom