Contest to win a 1943 Silver Walking Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, T-Bone...

Okay, Treasurebone.

It's August. Tell us who won. The suspense is...well... um, suspenseful - kinda like digging a good tone!

:lol:
mg

Thanks for the contest, Treasurebone and congrats to the winners! Must have been a tough choice. I read a lot of good entries.

Thanks for the contest, Treasurebone and congrats to the winners! Must have been a tough choice. I read a lot of good entries.

Thanks a bunch there will be another contest for some more silver coins comming up in the 2 weeks or so. It will be more of a random number generation though no, need to come up with funny lines etc.

Keep your eye out for it.

Yeah, I dont think the top 3 were picked. The grand prize winner's doesn't even make much sense and wasn't funny. :no:

Yeah, I dont think the top 3 were picked. The grand prize winner's doesn't even make much sense and wasn't funny. :no:

Unfortunately that’s the way these contests go when it's left up to someone's opinion...What I may find funny doesn't exactly mean you will find it funny. That's why my next contest will be a random drawing type. I'm sorry you didn't agree with me, I'm not going to get into what I thought was funny or try to explain the thought process. I guess it is what it is and I hope the majority of the people are good with. Tried to have a contest to give something cool away to members of the forum and get some page views on the blog too. I knew from the start there would be people that disagreed with my picks...but oh well that’s how it goes.

Hope to see you back at the next contest Azmodeus.

Respectfully,

Treasurebone

I thought my entry was exactly second best:lol: Thanks for the contest treasurebone!

Yeah the 2 runners up weren't bad, i just didnt find the big winner's post too funny. I liked SNF's, that was pretty good but shoulda been "Wheww, good thing im treasure hunting and not metal detecting" :lol: I didn't mean to sound disrespectful treasurebone, it was a fun contest. Let's do another! Heck I'd do one if I could think of something clever, but yall aint gettin my Walking Liberties! :lol: Maybe a 40% Kennedy i could part with..:p

Last edited:
Thanks Treasurebone...:D..I appreciate it..;)..I'm the second loser..:lol:....Congrats to the other winners..:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom