$10 Detector prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on some of you folks, someones brother dies and all you care about is some meassly $10 detector!

beerdoodle - my sincere condolences to you and your family in this difficult time.

westernlegend - I bow out of this contest.
I personally really don't care about a measly 10 dollar MD. The point of people responding was that you're the one that turned this into a contest, many people enter it and then you don't let it end for everyone involved. Since this was a contest and you said it would end Sunday, the people who entered, I'm sure, are just curious who won or mainly interested to know what it was. That is just a natural response to a contest that was supposed to have ended.
Thanks

An update on my brothers death. My sister-in-law retained an attorney and they all met with with the OSHA officials. They have agreed it was an accidental drowning in one of those huge vats they have there. Unfortunately for my brothers next-of-kin, any settlement for loss was immediately null and voided. Security cameras caught him climbing out three times to take a piss................................(Sorry, this went on for so long, but only have limited internet access, due to wife,s cancer.................................WAS A JOKE!)

An update on my brothers death. My sister-in-law retained an attorney and they all met with with the OSHA officials. They have agreed it was an accidental drowning in one of those huge vats they have there. Unfortunately for my brothers next-of-kin, any settlement for loss was immediately null and voided. Security cameras caught him climbing out three times to take a piss................................(Sorry, this went on for so long, but only have limited internet access, due to wife,s cancer.................................WAS A JOKE!)

That's how I want to go!!!!

WL... you have a winner, you did not announce it, so announce it or private message the winner but this thread is now closed as the contest is over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom