spring break loot ...

dfxrus

I headed down to Hilton Head Island, S.C. last week for a much needed vacation and some swing time. Arrived too late Sunday evening (April fools day) to get the detector out, but I was out on the beach at 6:30 for the next several mornings. The sunrises were peaceful, but the hunt was tough due to the newly sanded beach from last winter. On Tuesday morning, I did manage to dig up a 14kt gold ring. That would be the best find for the week. I ended up with a .925 silver ring, a .925 silver toe ring, $10.04 in clad and the rest was misc. I spent a couple of hours at Tybee Island, Ga. on Friday afternoon and found some clad for my effort. I enjoyed my trip and look forward to going back in November. I hope more goodies will be lost by then. Anyway, here are some pics of the loot.

Attachments

• IMGP0142.JPG
    IMGP0142.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 399
  • IMGP0143.JPG
    IMGP0143.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 413
  • IMGP0167.JPG
    IMGP0167.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 414
  • IMGP0165.JPG
    IMGP0165.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 424
nice ring....(I hope more goodies will be lost by then ) there are goodies lost everyday at the beach,I dought much is over a few weeks old at best

Any hunt is a good hunt, and a hunt with that much stuff is awesome! The stones on the ring should be real.

Nice haul! Did I say you could take my Booty! :lol: Tybee and Hilton Head have all new sand, pretty clean but I'm waiting for Spring Break and the Heritage to be over than Ill be out there. :spin: Ill try not to leave ya anything for your November trip.... If you want to buddy up give me a PM next time your down.

Back
Top Bottom