PI PRO bring home the goods

seas1to2

hit the beach a little after 7am an within 30 mins, got the watch in about 1 ft of water its a Bulova 98t87 ( retail 109.00 ), its in perfect shape.next low tide was around 5:30 pm an so I hit the water 1 more time an pick up the 10k ring. its 2 tone. I spent the whole day at the same beach an saw 14 other people detecting thru the day.I was suprise to find anything with so many people, but they again about 1/2 the people I saw didn't have a clue what they were doing or didn't have the right machines for the job at hand.1 guy was swinging with his coil at least 1ft or higher off the ground, another couple came by with machines that had maybe a 5" coil,( sort of small for beach work, an 1 guy hunting in the water near by was using a Viper an never did see him dig anything up.

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 324
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 324
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 317
1 guy hunting in the water near by was using a Viper an never did see him dig anything up.

And you never will :lol:

I like the ring alot, cool watch as well :) Looks like you had a all around good day congrats :)

Very nice finds, I like the watch and the band. You must be at some popular beach with so many others detecting around.

Anyway, looks like you had a good day! Keep em coming!!!

great pi loot!!!

nice watch and ring!!! funny 10 clueless people can hunt an area you go through (knowing how to hunt) clean house!! this is why some people hunt for years and never come up with any loot!!

Nice watch...It must have been a heart stopper , seeing all that shiny metal coming out of the sand!...WTG

Seas, I thought you said....

the watch was in perfect condition. I looked at your picture of it. Hey bud, the second hand is'nt moving:lol: .....Just kidding of course. Nice finds, I like the watch, and the ring......Gil in 92 degree today Florida

Maybe If I don't pay bills this month I could get me a PI MD, I'll just live on the beach. Yeah that's it, that's the ticket. Great finds, someday I'll have a PI and low tides! Rick

Back
Top Bottom