The Gods laugh at me from on high

Foiled

recieved my new AT pro yesterday and a new propointer to boot, but the weather forecast shows rain today and for 4 more days....

the at pro is waterproof but im not!

recieved my new AT pro yesterday and a new propointer to boot, but the weather forecast shows rain today and for 4 more days....

the at pro is waterproof but im not!

I know the feeling well coming out of this past " winter that would not end "

if my pin pointer was waterproofed i would. however im not gonna slush around without a pinpointer in mud lol

the weather isnt too bad temp wise. still mid 60s. but mid 60s in rain might get prety old fast haha

Pin pointer in a ziplock bag. Don't use a vacuum sealer! Thought it would be a good idea but sucking all the air out caused the bag to shrink enough to keep it on and killed the battery. Same plan but stop and seal before the machine finishes.

"Come on get in!" What does that even mean?:laughing:

I just hunted in the rain, waterproof pants rubber boots and a rain coat makes me very happy. I love hunting in the rain because the targets hit better and there is no one around!

What pp do you have? The bag trick works but I glued up my ProPointers with 100 silicon and it works fine.. Now that I have a TRX I don't even think about it.

Back
Top Bottom