Paranoid dyslexic

ohiochris

Elite Member
I heard a comedian on the radio this morning say something that struck me as hilarious.

He mentioned somebody that was a paranoid dyslexic ,..........he always thought he was following somebody :laughing:

I have a neighbor next door who has several mental problems. Schizophrenia is one, but he has other mental problems too. I try to give him a few minutes of my time and listen each day. He tells me how Nixon (That's Pres. Nixon by the way) Wants him to move to Calif. and start a business making Hydro pools. But he's not sure, cause Elvis (That's the King of Rock n Roll, mind you) wants him to stay here in Arizona. I tell him to listen to Elvis and stay put. (I'm hoping he talks Elvis into letting me detect Graceland)!

Schizophrenia is a terrible disease. My son is doing a charity walk soon in very cold weather. His grand father had it and the family finally had to pt him in an institution. He set the house on fire, ran out on to a major airport runway in the seventies, Beat my mother in law for demons being inside her. Some things were just amazing. He would walk out of the house and call from a city a thousand miles away in two days. Always take objects and hang them in trees, forks, spoons, a large brass spitoon. People were very scared of him, and were very wise to be. I think their are many different forms or stages of severity though.

Did you ever hear about the dyslexic agnostic?

He spent his whole life wondering, and pondering if there really is a Dog....

<*)))>{

Not Funny!

I had a friend who was dyslexic. He became so depressed that he tried to commit suicide by throwing himself behind a bus!

Back
Top Bottom