beanie baby estate sale find.

Shill selling Beanie Babies on Ebay for laundering drug money? Amateur hour! Just cut a rap record! It dont even have to rhyme or make any sense or have any musical quality! Thats how its done nowadays!...Then you put on 'venue performances' that bring in '1000 people at $50 per'...Of course, nobodies counting the gate, so you can say whatever amount you want and submit the laundered cash into a bank account...

Many or most of todays Rap Artists careers began thusly...Anybody can do this! watch!

"Dibbee Dibbee Dee, I'm the one and only M-U-D!....Giggy Giggy Gee, I'm the one and only P-U-P!

Hold Up! Hey! We be rocking till the coil falls off! Slinging F70 with reckless abandon, digging holes like the Grand Canyon, stooping and stabbing, penny grabbin', snatching up clad like a stone cold Madman!

Working the curbstrips like a Hoe, bussing ditch cans like a tractor mow...I'm out for the G's for to get my B's, drop topping rat riding smokin' in my old Chevy...

Diggy Diggy Dig, I'm the one and only M-U-D!....Scoopy Scoopy Scoop, I'm the one and only P-U-P!"

See how easy this is? Rap is where they laundry money is cleaned! Beanie Babies? Digger Mutherhubbard Please!

Huh... I just tried to make up a rap song, and it didn't go nearly as well. It could be, Mud, that you have a future in that business. At the very least, you need your own Youtube Channel.

Skippy

Hippity hop rap crappers spell it "ho"

Gardeners spell it "hoe"

You blew your street cred with that hoe boner, M.P Dog:laughing:

Now.. Now Marco.. we are talking Digging here.. I think Hoe works :lol:

and you must realize that people who listen to rap cannot spell and just listen to the lyric. Or they take some kind of perverse pride in creating their own attempts at spelling which that crowd thinks is cool.

Just think what this forum would be like if we all spelled like ghetto rappers.

A few years ago i sold some rare beanie babies in an auction. The buyer kept the hard cases they were in and tossed the beanie babies:shock:

Shill selling Beanie Babies on Ebay for laundering drug money? Amateur hour! Just cut a rap record! It dont even have to rhyme or make any sense or have any musical quality! Thats how its done nowadays!...Then you put on 'venue performances' that bring in '1000 people at $50 per'...Of course, nobodies counting the gate, so you can say whatever amount you want and submit the laundered cash into a bank account...

Many or most of todays Rap Artists careers began thusly...Anybody can do this! watch!

"Dibbee Dibbee Dee, I'm the one and only M-U-D!....Giggy Giggy Gee, I'm the one and only P-U-P!

Hold Up! Hey! We be rocking till the coil falls off! Slinging F70 with reckless abandon, digging holes like the Grand Canyon, stooping and stabbing, penny grabbin', snatching up clad like a stone cold Madman!

Working the curbstrips like a Hoe, bussing ditch cans like a tractor mow...I'm out for the G's for to get my B's, drop topping rat riding smokin' in my old Chevy...

Diggy Diggy Dig, I'm the one and only M-U-D!....Scoopy Scoopy Scoop, I'm the one and only P-U-P!"

See how easy this is? Rap is where they laundry money is cleaned! Beanie Babies? Digger Mutherhubbard Please!

RAP ? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! Stab me with a Lesche and put me out of my misery so I don't have to listen to it.:waaa::waaa::waaa::waaa::waaa::waaa::waaa::waaa::waaa:

Back
Top Bottom