Stanley Cup Finals

Coyle ties it and wins it, what a game! Gunna be a great series. That first line really needs to start playing some hockey though... Our goal scorers were Charlie Coyle and NOEL ACCIARI :lol: I appreciate the friendly wager yoop, it has been fun for sure! :cool3: thank you

Coyle ties it and wins it, what a game! Gunna be a great series. That first line really needs to start playing some hockey though... Our goal scorers were Charlie Coyle and NOEL ACCIARI :lol: I appreciate the friendly wager yoop, it has been fun for sure! :cool3: thank you

Good luck buddy.

I’m in Mo but I’m a Red Wings fan. First game I ever went to was in the Joe. Wings beat Minn Northstars like 8-1. Back in late 80’s. I will root for the Blues out of the west though. They are playing pretty good

I’m in Mo but I’m a Red Wings fan. First game I ever went to was in the Joe. Wings beat Minn Northstars like 8-1. Back in late 80’s. I will root for the Blues out of the west though. They are playing pretty good

They are playiung real good hockey hopefully they can keep it up.

Tied up now. Looks like Bergeron found his scoring touch tonight.

Tied up now. Looks like Bergeron found his scoring touch tonight.

About time :laughing: other than that early goal that just beat bobrovsky, pastrnak looked pretty pathetic out there! Missed numerous shots that resulted in turnovers and odd man scoring rushes the other way. We were lucky for sure. When we were up 2-1 at the start of the 3rd, it just felt like things were going to fall apart for us. Luckily, Boston played there best period in the last 20 minutes last night.

About time :laughing: other than that early goal that just beat bobrovsky, pastrnak looked pretty pathetic out there! Missed numerous shots that resulted in turnovers and odd man scoring rushes the other way. We were lucky for sure. When we were up 2-1 at the start of the 3rd, it just felt like things were going to fall apart for us. Luckily, Boston played there best period in the last 20 minutes last night.

Win or go play golf now for the jackets. Didn't get to watch this one . How was it?

Win or go play golf now for the jackets. Didn't get to watch this one . How was it?

It was boring up until about midway through the 3rd period, 6 goals scored in the later half of the third. Again, we were up 2-0 & 3-1, the blue jackets should have never had a.chance to win that game. Sloppy play by the bruins once again made it a very close one.

It was boring up until about midway through the 3rd period, 6 goals scored in the later half of the third. Again, we were up 2-0 & 3-1, the blue jackets should have never had a.chance to win that game. Sloppy play by the bruins once again made it a very close one.

How many pipes can they hit ?

Back
Top Bottom