KT now has His Royal Mobile Villa!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Just got through setting up the Mobile Castle....note its Royal Purple color! :shock::shock:

All ready for His Majesty's Royal Steed to take him wherever The King wishes to go!

Attachments

• TimeOut Motorcycle Camper01.jpg
    TimeOut Motorcycle Camper01.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 218
  • TimeOut Motorcycle Camper06.jpg
    TimeOut Motorcycle Camper06.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 217
  • TimeOut Motorcycle Camper13.jpg
    TimeOut Motorcycle Camper13.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 219
  • TimeOut Motorcycle Camper05.jpg
    TimeOut Motorcycle Camper05.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 212
That looks pretty neat. And you say you can pull it behind your motorcycle? I hope you have tons of good travels with it. : )

Let me know when you get near Wisconsin and I will be sure not to detect the totlots for 2 weeks prior:lol::laughing:
You could have a real blast out collecting from all of your loyal subjects:yes:

Let me know when you get near Wisconsin and I will be sure not to detect the totlots for 2 weeks prior:lol::laughing:
You could have a real blast out collecting from all of your loyal subjects:yes:

Yep, KT will plan on that! Been to the Dells once and would love to go again by bike and detecting along the way! The carrier you see on top of the popup villa is where KT will be lashing on his Royal MD wand!

Perhaps we could get together for some "swing time".

Where did you get that? Very cool.

KT had been looking at a new Mini Mate camper but the new price was $3200 and His Majesty would have had to go pick it up in West Virginia....but KT discovered that one of the fellows in his local motorcycle club had this TimeOut trailer for sale....went and looked at it...its an older model but still in excellent shape...and the cost was right....$750. A new TimeOut is a bit easier to put up, but cost over $4000...soooo....KT jumped on this one! :fall-leaves:HA HA

And KT was very pleased with the Royal Purple color! Some of the pics are not color adjusted, either too brownish or too reddish.

Cool! It looks a lot like what motorcycling bootlegger Don Woods was pulling on Moonshiners.

KT if you are ever over New Mexico way, let me know! I have a black sand arroyo within driving distance and we can go hunt an old bottle dump!

That's a Royal Coach for sure!

SageGrouse

Back
Top Bottom