I Finally Got One! Updated with Pictures.

Attachments

• thCAIKK5TT.JPG
    thCAIKK5TT.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 482
Nah, Scuba never finds anything good, nor any adventures to share. SSnnoorrreee ZZzzzz

Well if there was a minimum size, I would be guilty of robbing the lake. But since they are as scarce as hens teeth lately, I snuck it into my finds bag, hoping nobody would see it.

.88 grams of 14K. A whopping 20.68. Not a lot of targets today. But it was fun. Went and got a pair of prescription glasses tonight. Tomorrow, two different pair and an I-Phone.

Filled up all my tanks tonight. I will be having lots of fun this weekend. Hopefully will snag something a little bigger.

ahh, gee, I guess I was wrong. The gold ring woke me up ! haha As usual, great pix :cool:

:dingding: Gold is gold but the Fireball was great!

... Gold is gold but the Fireball was great!

Come to think of it, when it comes to "rarity", you're right. How many of us can claim gold rings ? Lots or all of us. How many can claim an un-opened adult beverage whiskey like that ? None of us. haha

Nice find, not often we find unopened fireball either! Good luck tomorrow, sounds like you are raking the gas money in!

I think your leading us up to something good here....:party:

congrats,, soak the gold in the fireball till its drunk, then get it to tell you where all its friends are hiding

Outstanding Scuba. Let us know how smooth the fireball went down.:lol:

LOL, can't do that for two reasons. First I don't drink alcohol, and the second anything that says red hot is for sure not in my diet. I think Jmac is onto something!

Today saved an I-Phone and a pair of glasses for one happy boater. He fell off his swim platform.

I went to another home on a canal for a pair of Oakley's. He has a 42' boat and was playing with his daughter and she pushed him in and he lost them. 45 minutes there and 45 minutes back and I asked them to pay for my air and gas and what they felt my services were worth.

I got a GRAND TOTAL of 20.00 from him. I am pretty frustrated tonight. I thought telling folks to give me what they thought I was worth was a good idea. Boaters know what folks charge. I didn't even get enough to pay expenses. I am trying to rethink my position. Most the others have paid. Maybe I should just let somethings go.

Back
Top Bottom