Treasure wise 3 in 1 digger?????

WyoTom

Elite Member
I normally use a lesche but my son stole it and I’m looking for something else. Anyone ever use one of these? Looking for feedback... Thanks!

Attachments

• AC986B1E-502A-4B2E-A9C5-5FF095C96D20.jpg
    AC986B1E-502A-4B2E-A9C5-5FF095C96D20.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 295
It says "nox" on it Wyotom, it has to make all other diggers obsolete! Sorry...had to...;)

Haven't used this one, but the serrations look pretty much useless on it to me.

It says "nox" on it Wyotom, it has to make all other diggers obsolete! Sorry...had to...;)

Haven't used this one, but the serrations look pretty much useless on it to me.

Ha! I didn’t even see that!!!! Good point!:laughing:

I love mine for clad stabbing the park. It's narrow and works in the rocky stuff better than the wider diggers. It's more of a knife than a garden trowel. The serrations work great on small roots, slices more than saws, you ain't going to saw through a 3 inch root but less than an inch no problem. The only complaint I have is the sheath. It's nice heavy duty leather but closed at the bottom so it's always dirty, also the digger is concave enough that it only fits in the sheath one way, it took awhile before I could put it up without looking at it. I have gotten stupid on it a few times prying rocks and so far I can't bend it. My other digger is the Whites Digmaster it's better at cutting big roots and bigger plugs, but when neatness counts I use the treasure wise.

Miyamatou Mokuetsubatsuki

I got a Miyamatou Mokuetsubatsuki. It's like a Hori Hori, but it's sharper and "V" shaped and it removes more dirt than the flat blade diggers.

I have my 31" sampson, but for a hand digger this is really nice. High quality Japanese stainless too.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 236
I got a Miyamatou Mokuetsubatsuki. It's like a Hori Hori, but it's sharper and "V" shaped and it removes more dirt than the flat blade diggers.

I have my 31" sampson, but for a hand digger this is really nice. High quality Japanese stainless too.

I'd take one of them to Outback steak house.

I have always used Hori-Hori knives but I hadn't seen that model yet. The Treasure Wise is similar to a Hori-Hori knife but I don't believe the hanldle is as solid.

I have always used Hori-Hori knives but I hadn't seen that model yet. The Treasure Wise is similar to a Hori-Hori knife but I don't believe the hanldle is as solid.

I always wanted a hori hori but heard they didn’t move enough dirt. The V shape of this thing really helps with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wanted a hori hori but heard they didn’t move enough dirt. The V shape of this thing really helps with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hori-Hori isn't entirely flat. It has a concave shape to it. I have never had any problems with them in my years of detecting. You can find models on Amazon starting at around $14.00. They make a good back-up digger in case you lose or break the one you use. I don't know if you can tell by this picture or not. it's new and I didn't want to take it out of the package because I might give it to a friend.
Hori-Hori2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom