Sampson shovel clip thing?

Chad

Elite Member
I picked up a 'lot' of MD stuff from craigs list the other day and on the mini sampson it has a really cool clip that works great! Very sturdy and strong, I'd like to get a few more. Has anyone seen this? The guy I got the stuff from said he bought it on one of the forums...didn't remember which one. Tried searching around but couldn't find anything....

0A0CC65C-0B55-462C-B85D-D473625C7B9C_zps9poa6w5v.jpg

4C01AFB3-66AD-441C-8A6C-BBE5B3DE699C_zps3sx0t7oh.jpg

Chad

They make a on the belt holder like 14 bucks, that rig will eventually snag you, get in the way, and make your shovel heavier , look into them, happy hunting, Earl

I use a dog leash and run the big loop end thru the handle and drop the other end thru the loop and then tywrapped the snap end to the goose neck at the business end and just sling it over my shoulder ... works great

I use a dog leash and run the big loop end thru the handle and drop the other end thru the loop and then tywrapped the snap end to the goose neck at the business end and just sling it over my shoulder ... works great
it sounds cool but I just can't picture it..I've been thinking about making something but mine came with both sides serated and I think it needs a sheath. I know whatever I end up with I'm making it.
oooh, ok I went back and reread, I see. Yeah that's an idea...
Tin

I make one that works great. Will not brake.

Attachments

• BOMB3.jpg
    BOMB3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 580
  • BOMB2.jpg
    BOMB2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 526
  • BOMBhanger1.jpg
    BOMBhanger1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 517
  • BOMB hanger2.jpg
    BOMB hanger2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 503
  • Thanger2.jpg
    Thanger2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 544
I just carry mine in my left hand = balance / along with the purely unintentional side effect of discouraging would be criminals :cool:

Back
Top Bottom