~~~LED lights for headphones~~~

BUZZ WILSON

Forum Supporter
I went to wally world to look for some lights I can uses for hunting on the beach AT NIGHT, so I looked in the bike section and found these. I thought this is the ticket. Let me know what you use. :yes:

Attachments

• l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 360
  • l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 365
  • l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 358
  • L-2.jpg
    L-2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
WOW! Who would'a thunk it! Ingenious BUZZ!
:lol:

Is that cool or what, I my pick up one more set for the road. I think they should make headphones with light built in "no"?

Thanks for posting Carol K. :yes:

OOPS,, I added one pic too many LOL,, I'll just leave it in. :lol:

Last edited:
Cool stuff! Red light at night, diggers delight. Red light come morning, get to work late with a warning!:laughing:

Thanks for the tip on where to get these! Cool idea BUZZ, thanks for sharing. I wear my headphones around my neck and on the ears, so this exact set up won't work for me, but I am sure that I can figure out a way to use the lights another way! Again, thanks bud!

Thanks for the tip on where to get these! Cool idea BUZZ, thanks for sharing. I wear my headphones around my neck and on the ears, so this exact set up won't work for me, but I am sure that I can figure out a way to use the lights another way! Again, thanks bud!
You bet bud. ;)

If I have to night hunt, I just use a headlamp, such as the one below.
0003980003097_500X500.jpg

great idea - I was gonna go to lowes we used to get safety glasses out there that had 2 small led lights on them when we where racing nitro rc cars at night so we could see to fuel them up when they pitted in the low lighted pit spots. but those light look like they will work a lot better and will definatally be a lot brighter. Thanks for the tip.

They work great. I did it to my headphones with the red and clear and it was ok but then went back to walmart the next week grocery shopping and popped over to the bike isle and picked up another set. so now I have 2 clear and really like them they are so great in the evening when it starts getting dark to late in the evening. when I unpacked the 2nd set the clear wouldn't work took it apart and they had put the batteries in wrong they layed positive to positive on it. switched them around and was good to go. Thanks BUZZ WILSON again for the info on the light. these beat the hat light.

They work great. I did it to my headphones with the red and clear and it was ok but then went back to walmart the next week grocery shopping and popped over to the bike isle and picked up another set. so now I have 2 clear and really like them they are so great in the evening when it starts getting dark to late in the evening. when I unpacked the 2nd set the clear wouldn't work took it apart and they had put the batteries in wrong they layed positive to positive on it. switched them around and was good to go. Thanks BUZZ WILSON again for the info on the light. these beat the hat light.

Thanks man!!! Yeah I went and got anther set as well. :lol:

They look like little bugs that are taking a bite out of your headphones but they are bright little bugs :laughing:. I have never hunted at night but for those that do, the lights are a great idea. Thanks for the post Buzz.

i was in Walmart the other day and remembered seeing this thread, so i took a look and found a similar set of lights, just slightly larger than the ones pictured. 70 hour battery life or 140 in flashing mode.
they feel a little funny attached to my earbuds. :laughing::laughing: i'm just going to gear up a little velcro strap and fasten the light to the shaft just under the control unit. :D
thanks for the tip! ;)

Pete

Back
Top Bottom