Upgrading today.. :-))

sonnydigs

Elite Member
After a few weeks of reading and studying I have decided to order the CTX3030 along with the 6" coil today..
My thanks to (Evan) gone hunting and Russell REM for helping me with my decision and all the time they spent answering my questions..
Now if I'm capable of conquering the learning curve is yet to be seen..

Also thanks to Andrew at New England Detectors for the best deal I could find from all the vendors..
HH..
Sonny

Thanks Mike,
I know it will be challenging for me but with a lot of luck and a little guidance from these guys I'm hoping to keep it and not wrap it around a tree.. :-))
Sonny

Congrats Sonny! It is a great machine I am sure. Enjoy it :yes:

Yes Jack, you are correct..
It's a great machine and I won't part with it..
I have done pretty well with it (Or Lucky).
Thanks for the reply..
HH
Sonny

Awesome..!! I forget did you have a at-pro before... Congrats on the new machine..

Great! I know you were hesitant on making a plunge on such a good machine. It will take a while to learn what the CTX is telling you as an operator. It seems complicated and it is a bit intimidating when you first start detecting with the CTX, but the more you use it the more comfortable you become with the CTX. The small coil is really small looking on the CTX, but is an awesome coil. I do find myself still using the At Pro, as it also is a great machine too. I still don't know everything with the CTX, but eventually I will learn all the other bells and whistles that are on it. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions. I will try to get you set straight with the CTX the best I can.

Thanks you guys..
I'll just hope for the best and that I can learn the machine in a reasonable length of time, like quickly.. :lol:

Thanks to you all..

Received a call from Andrew at NED at 9pm last night to confirm my order and get it ready for shipping today.. He has always given me the best price I could find and has always made an effort to make sure that the order is placed and shipped.. My thanks to him and his staff for all they have done for me..

Thanks to all the people here and there help in answering my questions and look forward to starting a new learning experience with the CTX..
HH to you all, and may 2013 bring new finds and adventure..
Sonny

Congratulations Sonny on your new machine. The CTX is definitely a good detector and should work well for you when you get the feel for it. I used Explorers for several years and also had an Etrac and the Minelab machines are hard to beat in a lot of areas. Take your time learning it and slow your swing way down and you will do fine. Russell is really doing well with his and I know he will be willing to help you any way he can. It was great to hunt with you and hope we can get together again soon. Can't wait to see those Popeye arms you develop from swinging the CTX. :lol::lol::lol:
Pesc

Thanks guys,
I look forward to the challenge..
With help from Russell the learning curve won't be so bad.. Its always nice to have members willing to take there time to help others..

@Mike
It was a long hunt, very overgrown..
Didn't find a lot but enough to know its worth a few trips back..
A couple of ornate Victorian brooches were found by a fellow hunter..
I found a horse shoe and mule shoe..
5-6 saddle rings of various sizes..
Some very old drawer pulls from a dresser drawer set..
No sign of the house and tall weeds along with briars around the huge oak trees limited our search areas..
Plan now is brush hog it all and grid it out for next hunt..
Thanks for all the comments and now I wait for delivery..
HH...
Sonny

Finally! I'm glad I don't know anything about the CTX, now you will leave me alone!:laughing: Congrats amigo!

Back
Top Bottom