Big Clad Weekend & 3 .925 !

arw40

Forum Supporter
Finally the heat has broke some to make it so one can get out and hunt. I put in 5 hrs Saturday and another 6 hrs today. I took in a massive haul of $51.37 for the weekend in clad. I also grabbed a 925 ring and 2- 925 bracelets along with a junker ring. Today while out I found a newer modern dollar coin, a 1974 Kennedy half which was a surprise and to beat that I was hunting an older ball field and at around 9" deep I found a 1976 Eisenhower dollar coin. That is the first Eisenhower I have ever found. Like I said nothing great here but was nice to get out all weekend and start to pay off that new Equinox 600. Hope all had a great weekend....HH ! :grin:

Attachments

• DSCN0566.jpg
    DSCN0566.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCN0567.jpg
    DSCN0567.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN0568.jpg
    DSCN0568.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 174
Heck of a weekend Andy. The clad count is more than impressive, Now the Sterling that's also very impressive. With hunts like this you will have paid off the new "Nox" in no time. By the way Andy I too purchased a "Nox". A major adjustment from the CTX. Trapper

Super impressive!!!! The dirt is paying you very well!!! Congrats

GL & HH
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great Haul and thanks for the report about the NOX being a capable MegaClad Hammer...I figured it would be, on account of its speed and tones and lightness...still, a guy likes to see the Proof like this pile of Clad you pulled in short time!!.....

Congrats on a super weekend of hunting. It all adds up and the clad count helps. Paid my 600 off already.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Back
Top Bottom