Need help 😞

Edward1971

Sad news today. Been really busy lately, so I haven’t posted in a while. Went digging today with the wife . Been teaching her how to use my minelab xterra 705. Long story short, got home late we was to meet up with some friends for dinner and so I didn’t unload the truck. Went and showered and we left in her car. We get home any tunnel cover was open and both of my metal detectors , my belt, Garrett carrot, Garrett hand shovel, my sand scoop, long shovel fishing gear, and coffee can if clad coins. Was gone.both of my detectors have my name and phone number engraved on the shaft, on my shovels and pinpointed. If anyone sees any of this stuff on Craigslist or buy sell or trade or any other web site. Let me know ASAP. They might sale separate or all together . Only I know were the engraving is on the detectors. My email is( [email protected]) I don’t make a lot of money. So I don’t know when or how I will be able to replace them . It took me a long time to get what I had. Again one was minelab xterra 705 with the football shaped coil. And the other is AT pro with gerrett headphones and small Garrett coil. Thanks for reading and appreciate any help I can get.😞

Sucks big time, sorry you had to run accross idits who did this. I wish you the best.

What a shame, probably some meth head who needs a few bucks. The worst part is you will probably never see them again. Sorry for your loss...

Really terrible. Typically homeowners insurance will cover items stolen from a vehicle. May be worth a claim if your deductible is reasonable for the situation.

I hope they turn up. I know the feeling, same thing happened to me years ago with a new gun and new phone. At least report it to the police, just in case. Good luck!

As mentioned, hopefully you'd filed a Police Report, which would be required for any Insurance claim. Be sure to check your local Pawn Shops, and take a written description with you to leave with them.

I hate thieves :mad:

Darn, that's a real bummer. Bet who ever stole them will try to sell them for drug money. Hope they get caught and you get your stuff back. Great that you have hidden engravings on them, that will really help with recovery.

What a shame, probably some meth head who needs a few bucks. The worst part is you will probably never see them again. Sorry for your loss...

Thanks fir the reply. Your probably right. I will not see them . I will beck detecting again someday, when I save up enough money for a new detector and stuff.

Really terrible. Typically homeowners insurance will cover items stolen from a vehicle. May be worth a claim if your deductible is reasonable for the situation.

Thanks fir the advice, I think my deductible is 1,000. I will check on Monday.

I hope they turn up. I know the feeling, same thing happened to me years ago with a new gun and new phone. At least report it to the police, just in case. Good luck!

Thanks fir the reply. I did make a police report. And they are going though my surveillance camera Hard drive.

could check

Check the ride clauses on your home and auto insurance.....might cover it sir. better yet....I hope the items find their way home!

Darn, that's a real bummer. Bet who ever stole them will try to sell them for drug money. Hope they get caught and you get your stuff back. Great that you have hidden engravings on them, that will really help with recovery.
Thanks fir your reply. Am hoping to get them back. But the chances of that are slim. I have friend that works at a pawn shop, and he is going to put the ward out . Maybe I can win another on a YouTube give way. Lol

Man, that really sucks - sorry to hear this. Hopefully the police catch a break and you get at least some of your stuff back, or maybe your home insurance can help. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom