Garrett New Pin pointer-- Propointer AT -coming soon - works through z link wireless now shown on Garrett's site

i can't wait for this. i've always been kind of annoyed at how lout my pin pointer is. having it sync with my headphones will be perfect.

I was just telling my wife Saturday that I am surprised that someone hasn't made a pin pointer that will work wireless thru the headphones. Glad to see it happening.

Hmm, strike one buy a Garrett detector, strike two set it up with Zlink, strike three buy a matching pinpointer for that system. Strike four, sell all and buy an Equinox. :lol:

Hmm, strike one buy a Garrett detector, strike two set it up with Zlink, strike three buy a matching pinpointer for that system. Strike four, sell all and buy an Equinox. :lol:

Zlink is not Garrett machine specific.

Folks in the southern hemisphere may get their Equinox accessories by their summer time.

Current Equinox users won't know if their unit is actually waterproof until they're already a year into their warranty period if they wait for Minelab. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom