went to my dump bank

pan4au

Elite Member
I went to my dump bank today to deposit some nickels that I searched with my brother. Before I left I asked if the had any Eisenhower dollars the teller said that the didn't another teller said he had 1 Kennedy half. He said it's new and raised it.. I saw that it was a proof and jumped on it. It was a NIFC 2002s. I stopped at another bank to get some more nickels for my brother and myself and asked if they had any Kennedy's the teller said no but I have these... and showed me a envelope with 20 Eisenhower dollars. I bought them.. no silver in the lot but I'll take them as I've only been able to find one other in the last month and a half that I've been looking for them.. a dump day turned into a good finds day.. We've searched some of the rolls of nickels.. no key date yet but my brother just found a 1936 Buffalo..

Attachments

• Ikes and Ken proof.jpg
    Ikes and Ken proof.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 279
Nice score.
I just found some Eisenhowers in my basement, any reason not to take them to the bank or just spend them?

Nice score.
I just found some Eisenhowers in my basement, any reason not to take them to the bank or just spend them?
There are hard to find and collectable and sell for a premium. Some are silver check rim of coin or goggle. I wouldn't sell for face value

Back
Top Bottom